The Leading Care Company
Caring for you or your loved ones doesn’t stop at the end of the working day. The Leading Care Company can also provide overnight Care Services so you can rest easily through the night.
Overnight Care is when one of our fully trained and experienced carers stays in your home during the night time hours, you may need this service for many reasons.
This could be due to a feeling of unease when you are alone at night or you know that a member of your family is alone at night. Our Overnight Care means that someone is always there to assist when they are needed, from toilet breaks, moving in bed to get to sleep or to administer medication during darkness hours. Our carers are always there when you need them.
All our customers are unique and have different needs and requirements, that is why every Overnight Care service is tailored to the person who needs it. Having an Overnight Carer means that you can stay in your own home, feeling comfortable and secure.
Do I need Overnight Care?
Having a carer present during times when you can feel the most vulnerable can really make life easier, not just for the person being supported but for the family of that person. Knowing someone is there if anything was to happen gives peace of mind for concerned family members.
The benefits of Overnight Care include:
- Administer medication
- Assisting with toilet and bathroom arrangements
- Offer mobility whilst in bed in order to increase comfort and promote more restful sleep
- An expert on hand to deal with emergency situations
- Provide a better night sleep knowing that support is there
- Expert help available for serious illnesses
- Extra peace of mind knowing someone is always available to help
- A friendly face to assist you first thing in the morning.
Finding good and reliable overnight care is often the reason that means you do not have to use residential care and makes other options available.
The Types Of Home CareServices We Provide
The Leading Care Company provides a flexible range of personalised domiciliary care services including:
• Assistance to get up in the morning and with going to bed at night.
• Assistance with general mobility.
• Working with your local Pharmacy to collect medicines, and help with taking medication.
• Lightening the load with shopping, housework and laundry.
• Preparing, cooking and serving food and drink whilst also taking into consideration any dietary requirements and preferences.
• Toilet and bathroom arrangements with dignity.
• Monitoring skin health.
• Help with socialising and social visits to friends and family.
• Visiting clubs, religious centres, day centres or enablement of other cultural activities.
• Personal care or physical wellbeing check ups.
• Support at pre-arranged times including short visits or monitoring through the day or night.
We provide care and support services to the following groups:
• 18 and Over.
• Those with sensory loss or impairment.
• People with physical disabilities.
• People with learning disabilities or autism.
• Individuals with mental health problems.
• Individuals living with dementia.
• Those who need assistance due to the misuse of drugs or alcohol.
How The Leading Care Company Supports It's Clients & Families
We take care of all the administration like pay, holidays and sickness.
All our carers are vetted, trained to the highest standards and managed properly.
You have a personal care manager and a dedicated community of care workers who are always available.
What you need to do next.
Contact us by completing the form.
A member of The Leading Care Company will arrange a meeting with you and your family.
We will create a unique care package designed around what you need and what care option is best for you.
You will have the opportunity to meet your care workers to ensure a good match between client and carer.
During the early stages we monitor everything that is happening to ensure that our clients, families and carers are satisfied and receiving the care that they need and want..
You will be kept in the loop every step of the way.
Get In Touch
The Leading Care Company and The Care Quality Commission.
Who Are The CQC?
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is an executive non-departmental public body of the Department of Health and Social Care of the United Kingdom. It was established in 2009 to regulate and inspect health and social care services in England.
It was formed from three predecessor organisations:
- The Healthcare Commission.
- The Commission for Social Care Inspection.
- The Mental Health Act Commission.
The CQC’s stated role is to make sure that hospitals, care homes, dental and general practices and other care services in England provide people with safe, effective and high-quality care, and to encourage them to improve. It carries out this role through checks it carries out during the registration process all new care services must complete, inspections and monitoring of a range of data sources that can indicate problems with services.