Short Term Care
The Leading Care Company
Short Term Care
The Leading Care Company understands that all our clients are unique in their requirements and that includes individuals and families who need support with Short Term Care.
Short Term Care involves several different services that are specific to that person’s wellbeing, happiness and health.
Short Term Care could be required for a number of different reasons, it may be following an accident that has created a difficult injury or it could be due to recovering from a serious illness or situation, such as a stroke or heart attack. There are many different reasons that our clients need access to Short Term Care and support.
By providing Short Term Care services The Leading Care Company helps our clients live as independently and safely as possible when everyday activities and tasks become too difficult to manage.
Most of the Short Term Care that The Leading Care Company provides is within your own home, so that they do not need to go into hospital, to another family member’s house or to any other type of care environment. This allows our customers to continue to live their lives as freely as possible.
We are there to help and assist with the activities of daily living, such as:
- Preparing , cooking and serving food
- Toilet and bathroom arrangements with dignity
- Assistance with general mobility
- Lightening the load with shopping, housework and laundry
- Taking medication
- Assistance to get up in the morning and with going to bed at night
- And many more.
Each client is different and requires a different level of care and support, some more complex than others.
Short Term Care can also include other community services such as meals, day care, community groups, help with work, shopping and transportation needs.
Short Term Care can apply to many different people and for many different reasons, it can be due to age, adverse health, disability, stroke, heart attack or following a serious debilitating accident.
The Leading Care Company are here to support anyone who needs our help with their Short Term Care needs. Call us today on 01753 369977 to see how we can help you or fill in our Free Care Consultation form.
Our Short Term Care Services includes health, personal and support services to help people stay at home and live as independently as possible.
We can make life a lot simpler and easier by providing support where you need it, you may just need us whilst you convalesce. However, having an extra pair of hands to assist you can relieve stress when you need it the most. Do not be afraid to ask for help, every situation is unique and your information is always confidential.
The Types Of Home CareServices We Provide
The Leading Care Company provides a flexible range of personalised domiciliary care services including:
• Assistance to get up in the morning and with going to bed at night.
• Assistance with general mobility.
• Working with your local Pharmacy to collect medicines, and help with taking medication.
• Lightening the load with shopping, housework and laundry.
• Preparing, cooking and serving food and drink whilst also taking into consideration any dietary requirements and preferences.
• Toilet and bathroom arrangements with dignity.
• Monitoring skin health.
• Help with socialising and social visits to friends and family.
• Visiting clubs, religious centres, day centres or enablement of other cultural activities.
• Personal care or physical wellbeing check ups.
• Support at pre-arranged times including short visits or monitoring through the day or night.
We provide care and support services to the following groups:
• 18 and Over.
• Those with sensory loss or impairment.
• People with physical disabilities.
• People with learning disabilities or autism.
• Individuals with mental health problems.
• Individuals living with dementia.
• Those who need assistance due to the misuse of drugs or alcohol.
How The Leading Care Company Supports It's Clients & Families
We take care of all the administration like pay, holidays and sickness.
All our carers are vetted, trained to the highest standards and managed properly.
You have a personal care manager and a dedicated community of care workers who are always available.
What you need to do next.
Contact us by completing the form.
A member of The Leading Care Company will arrange a meeting with you and your family.
We will create a unique care package designed around what you need and what care option is best for you.
You will have the opportunity to meet your care workers to ensure a good match between client and carer.
During the early stages we monitor everything that is happening to ensure that our clients, families and carers are satisfied and receiving the care that they need and want..
You will be kept in the loop every step of the way.
Get In Touch
The Leading Care Company and The Care Quality Commission.
Who Are The CQC?
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is an executive non-departmental public body of the Department of Health and Social Care of the United Kingdom. It was established in 2009 to regulate and inspect health and social care services in England.
It was formed from three predecessor organisations:
- The Healthcare Commission.
- The Commission for Social Care Inspection.
- The Mental Health Act Commission.
The CQC’s stated role is to make sure that hospitals, care homes, dental and general practices and other care services in England provide people with safe, effective and high-quality care, and to encourage them to improve. It carries out this role through checks it carries out during the registration process all new care services must complete, inspections and monitoring of a range of data sources that can indicate problems with services.